- Supports AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
- Supports VGA, HD-OUT output
- Easy to use Same Interface of GUI/WEB/Client
- Support various mobile monitoring: (IOS, Android)
- Support more than languages
- Perfect protection circuit, unique triple watchdog function
- Supporting web, IMS, provide SDK development
D-Link’s Hybrid DVR are 4 / 8 / 16 CH 5MP high definition DVRs with ability to connect analog and IP cameras simultaneously, which adopt the standard H.264 high profile compression format and the most advanced SOC technique to ensure real time recording in each channel and realize outstanding robustness of the system. This series DVR is support 4 / 8 / 16 CH video input, 1 / 1 / 1 CH audio input, simultaneous 4 / 8 / 16 CH playback. This series is ideal for a wide range of applications such as home safety, grocery, warehouse, education, and financial institutions.
The DVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.
Monitor at anytime and anywhere. Easily and conveniently mange the device