New generation of 802.11ac 2x2 bridge for outdoor applications
- Support 802.11ac standard with 2x2 MIMO technology
- Transmission distance 0~20Km. Max
- Max transmission rate: 867Mbps
- Integrated Smart Wireless technology
- Supports multiple operation modes: AP, Station, WDS AP, WDS Station
- Supports Bridge and Router modes
- Wireless multimedia optimization technology guarantees the stability of video and traffic transmission
- Supports dual backups firmware
- Web based operation management makes the installation and maintenance of equipment more convenient
- Supports remote configuration and upgrade management by AC
- Supports SNMP management
- Standard 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- IP66 Complied
Smart Wireless Technology
Variable Bandwidth Selection and Intelligent Rate Control improve the stability of the DAP-F3712-N, while allowing it to adapt to different environments, with Auto ACK Time-Out Adjustment improving long-distance transmission performance
Auto-Channel Selection Technology
The DAP-F3712-N automatically scans the entire working channels during startup and selects the channel with minimum noise and interference, which improves long-distance transmission performance. Users can also specify a channel-hopping for a particular working area, which eliminates collisions with channels that are already occupied by other important users
The DAP-F3712-N features the TDMA+ Polling wireless protocol for outdoor video/data transmission, which provides noise-immune, high-performance, carrier-class links. It also eliminates the conventional 802.11 CSMA/CA hidden-node problem by polling every client and intelligently allocating time slots to each client. Voice and Video sessions are also scheduled with the highest priority, so that the lowest latency can be achieved.It eliminates collision by polling every client and intelligently allocating time slots to each client.
Self Healing Mechanism
Self healing Mechanism works in an extremely noisy environment.It can degrade the external interference from the devices operating in or near the same frequency. This can also neutralize the noise floor , which is the background noise always presented in the unlicensed frequency band. By effectively preventing or reducing the unwanted signals, devices with this protocol can achieve better and stable throughput & delay in the congested area.
The DAP-F3712-N-I is suited for Video Surveillance in Transportation, Smart City, Oil & Gas Pipeline, Forestry, and Residential areas, and Video/Data transmission for Railways, Electric Power, and other long-distance industries, as well as wireless backhaul.