- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free management software-based solution, Nuclias Connect
- Superior throughput with dual-band transfer speeds up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- Band Steering makes sure connected devices get the best available frequency band
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- Simple, soft-edge design, ideal for subtle visibility when wall or ceiling mounted indoors (mounting hardware included)
- Supports multiple VLANs for enhanced network management and up to 16 SSID setups
- Supports WPA3™ - the latest WiFi security for more protection
- Gigabit LAN port for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network
- Supports multiple AP modes for performance optimization based on your network’s needs
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure control of your network’s access
- Captive Portal with industry-standard authentication for enhanced access management
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multi-device deployment
Multi-Mode Makes the Most of your Network Capabilities
In order to achieve optimal network performance, the DAP-2662 has several operational modes tailored to best fit the individual needs of your network. Access Point, Wireless Client, WDS (Wireless Distribution System), and WDS with Access Point modes allow for flexible, customizable deployment whatever your requirements.
In a World Where Time is Money, Speed is Essential
Increase employee productivity with access to the data they require at combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps. The DAP-2662 delivers four times the speed of Wireless N by supporting concurrent dual-band performance, while an added Gigabit LAN port allows for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network.
Take a Load Off and Let Your AP do the Hard Work
The DAP-2662’s Load Balancing feature spreads the work load between two or more Access Points to get optimal resource utilization, throughput and response time, while Airtime Fairness helps distribute equal amounts of air time to each connected client. Band Steering auto-connects devices such as smart phones and tablets to the higher-capacity 5 GHz band while allowing devices 2.4 GHz-ready to remain. The result is a steady, consistent connection for each user – the perfect balancing act.