- Dual-band throughput of up to 1167Mbps
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
- 2 x 2 MU-MIMO over two spatial streams
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- Phone line port for voice communications
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) for tidier, less-wires setup
- Supports WPA2™ - WiFi security for more protection
- MAC Filtering and WLAN Partitioning
- Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic, minimizing the impact of busy bandwidth
- Supports up to 16 SSIDs
- Wall plate design that easily blends into surroundings
Get Your Network Up to Speed
The DAP-2620 is built to handle bandwidth-intensive applications involving numerous clients. It delivers high-speed Wave 2 wireless connection reliably, with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 1167Mbps, and 2 x 2 MU-MIMO with two spatial streams. Performance is further optimized via the Nuclias Connect platform which adjusts the DAP-2620’s channel selection, transmission power, and maximum number of client connections.
Take a Load Off and Let Your AP do the Hard Work
The DAP-2620’s Load Balancing feature spreads the work load between two or more Access Points to get optimal resource utilization, throughput and response time, while Airtime Fairness helps distribute equal amounts of air time to each connected client. Band Steering auto-connects devices such as smart phones and tablets to the higher-capacity 5 GHz band while allowing devices 2.4 GHz-ready to remain. The result is a steady, consistent connection for each user – the perfect balancing act.
Peak Performance and Discreet Deployment with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The DAP-2620’s (PoE) function allows for easy installation and a simple, clean setup. No need to run extra power lines, no added hassle when configuring your hardwiring and no more cable clutter. Perfect for advanced installations in areas where power outlets are not readily available.