G35 Surround Sound Headset
*3 Years Warranty (Carry-in)
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology delivers a detailed soundfield ¿ hear your enemies before they see you.
- Three swappable headband pads let you choose the best fit, for long-lasting comfort.
- Three customizable G keys give you one-touch command over music, chat clients and more.
- On-ear audio controls provide quick access to volume, microphone mute, and surround sound adjustments.
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset
Winning comfort and customization, powered by Dolby Headphone
G35 delivers immersive 7.1-channel surround sound and a winning mix of play-all-night comfort and power-at-your-fingertips customization. With swappable headband pads, programmable G-keys and crystal clear USB audio, victory never felt or sounded so good.
* Some profile settings require Logitech Gaming Software to be enabled and are not supported on Mac, Linux and earlier Windows operating systems. Logitech Gaming Software is available at our official website.
Dolby headphone 7.1 surround sound
Hear what you can’t see from up to seven discrete channels of audio data plus the Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel—known as 7.1 surround sound. Dolby Headphone software perceptually positions each channel in the correct location to reproduce multi-channel content the way developers intended
Three programmable G-Keys
You’ve got one-touch control over in-game elements like music, hot key macros and more with one-touch. G-keys are conveniently located on the left ear cup for easy access. Customize G-keys with easy-to-use Logitech Gaming Software.*
Padded comfort. Perfect fit.
Three swappable pads—thin, thick and contoured—let you personalize the headband for your most comfortable fit.
Full-speed, all-digital USB
In-game sound isn’t an effect. It’s a critical component of game play. Our USB headphones surround you with aural information. The sound is crisp and clear, and the jack on your sound card stays open for desktop speakers.
Quick-access on-ear audio controls
Keep your head in the game. Intuitive, no-look controls mean you can quickly adjust volume or surround sound and mute the microphone.
Noise-cancelling mic with mute light
Be heard loud and clear without the distraction of background noise. The mic picks up only your voice. Rotate the mic boom up and out of the way to mute. A glowing red indicator light provides a visual cue to your audio status and keeps you informed when the mic is muted.