All project managers need a solid solution to help manage project progress and completion. Project 2019 Professional is exactly that solution. This software enables high-level productivity on all phases of task completion.
It’s perfect for businesses and project managers that need to make the most out of time and resources. For professionals that have more tasks than they can count, Microsoft Project Professional is like having a personal assistant, but better. It allows for all-encompassing planning and management while placing accessibility and usability at priority. With real-time updating and newly added tools and features, Project 2019 cuts work in half and more than doubles progress.
- You can now track task progress like never before. Progress towards completion is shown on the task display itself, with an easily read format. Additionally, users can label timelines to improve clarity when sharing progress.
- Project 2019 Professional has improved accessibility to enhance usability. Project now works better with assistive technologies so all parties can communicate easily.
- Use new task linking and grouping functions to create more organized project task lists. Now tasks will be listed under their respective projects by selecting the drop-down predecessor’s option.
- Make the most of multitasking. Multiple timeline view options provide wide scope planning to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Allows Skype collaborating to communicate practices with clients remotely.
- Includes updated reporting features to make tracking progress easier, while cutting out manager footwork.
- Optimize free time for productivity. With the included CAL (Client Access License) you can remotely access all project features, no matter your location.
Familiar automated scheduling tools help reduce inefficiencies and training time. You can also create multiple timelines, which make it easier to visualize complex schedules.
Utilize the resource management tools to easily build project teams, request needed resources, and create more efficient schedules.
Built-in reports help project stakeholders visualize data to gain insights across projects and make more data-driven decisions.
|Fully installed, up-to-date Project desktop application||Fully installed, up-to-date Project desktop application|
|One license covers 1 PC per use||One license covers 1 PC per use|
|Manage project schedules and costs||Manage project schedules and costs|
|Manage tasks||Manage tasks|
|Manage reports and business intelligence||Manage reports and business intelligence|
|Collaborate with Skype for Business presence|
|Sync with Project Online & Project Server|
|Submit timesheets to capture project and non-project time spent for payroll, invoicing, and other business purposes|