Enterprise M.2 NVMe SSD for Synology NAS
M.2 2280 NVMe SSD, tailored for Synology NAS with built-in M.2 slots
M.2 22110 NVMe SSD, built for demanding cache deployments in Synology rackmount NAS
Durable SSD for demanding caching workloads
Synology SNV3000 series NVMe SSD is designed to handle tough caching workloads in a 24/7 multi-user environment. Its durable I/O performance boosts system responsiveness and speeds up handling of frequent access data, providing a streamlined storage experience while minimizing service disruptions to your Synology NAS.
- Performance Up to 40,000 4K random write IOPS1
- Endurance 500 TBW for 24/7 enterprise workloads2
- Reliability End-to-end data protection
- Lifetime Analytics Actionable insight for optimal performance and longevity
Consistently fast caching for 24/7 environments
Built for system cache, Synology SNV3000 series pushes up random I/O performance and reduces latency in demanding 24/7 environments. It offers durable caching with over 205,000/40,000 4K random read/write IOPS1 and a 500 TBW endurance rating2, suitable for multimedia post-production and database applications.
Data integrity safeguards
Synology SNV3000 series integrates end-to-end data protection to safeguard data integrity over the entire transfer path. The SNV3500 comes with power loss protection circuit design3, further preventing data corruption during an abnormal shutdown: Dedicated capacitors provide power to flush data-in-flight into NAND flash in a power loss event and firmware is designed to enable a correct restart on the next power-up.
Lifetime analytics based on actual workload
Purpose-built for Synology NAS
Synology SNV3000 series is thoroughly tested for compatibility with our systems following each engineering change, while firmware and component changes are strictly managed. Intensive I/O stress, power cycling, and temperature trials ensure that all products meet our strictest standards for quality and reliability.
- Performance was measured using FIO on Linux with Queue Depth 256 (4 KB = 4,096 bytes).
- The endurance rating was calculated based on a JESD219A enterprise workload.
- Power loss protection circuit design is available on SNV3500 to further prevent data corruption in case of power failure.
- DSM version requirement: 6.2.3-25426 or later version