Enterprise M.2 NVMe SSD for Synology NAS
M.2 2280 NVMe SSD, tailored for Synology NAS with built-in M.2 slots
Durable SSD for demanding caching workloads
Synology SNV3000 series NVMe SSD is designed to handle tough caching workloads in a 24/7 multi-user environment. Its durable I/O performance boosts system responsiveness and speeds up handling of frequent access data, providing a streamlined storage experience while minimizing service disruptions to your Synology NAS.
- Performance Up to 40,000 4K random write IOPS1
- Endurance 500 TBW for 24/7 enterprise workloads2
- Reliability End-to-end data protection
- Lifetime Analytics Actionable insight for optimal performance and longevity
Consistently fast caching for 24/7 environments
Built for system cache, Synology SNV3000 series pushes up random I/O performance and reduces latency in demanding 24/7 environments. It offers durable caching with over 205,000/40,000 4K random read/write IOPS1 and a 500 TBW endurance rating2, suitable for multimedia post-production and database applications.
Data integrity safeguards
Synology SNV3000 series integrates end-to-end data protection to safeguard data integrity over the entire transfer path. The SNV3500 comes with power loss protection circuit design3, further preventing data corruption during an abnormal shutdown: Dedicated capacitors provide power to flush data-in-flight into NAND flash in a power loss event and firmware is designed to enable a correct restart on the next power-up.
Lifetime analytics based on actual workload
Full integration with Synology’s DiskStation Manager (DSM) enables lifetime analytics for each SNV3000 series unit based on actual workloads4:
- Timely Notifications Plan further ahead for uninterrupted system performance and longevity with timely notifications.
- Optimal Use Easy monitoring allows you to make optimal use of each SSD.
Purpose-built for Synology NAS
Synology SNV3000 series is thoroughly tested for compatibility with our systems following each engineering change, while firmware and component changes are strictly managed. Intensive I/O stress, power cycling, and temperature trials ensure that all products meet our strictest standards for quality and reliability.
- Performance was measured using FIO on Linux with Queue Depth 256 (4 KB = 4,096 bytes).
- The endurance rating was calculated based on a JESD219A enterprise workload.
- Power loss protection circuit design is available on SNV3500 to further prevent data corruption in case of power failure.
- DSM version requirement: 6.2.3-25426 or later version