Make your mobile life easier with the USB-C Travel Dock with Power Pass-Through. Expand your laptop into a workstation by plugging in peripherals into the two USB-A ports, or easily connect to conference room displays when you set up for the big presentation. And since its Gigabit Ethernet port connects you to wire-speed Internet, you can forgo a spotty WiFi connection. It helps to boost your productivity with connections typically found in a full-size docking station, like VGA and HDMI video ports to connect most projectors and HDTVs, a Gigabit Ethernet port for secure, fast Internet access. You can connect to a laptop or monitor, wireless keyboard, or mouse into the dock. It also passes power from your power adapter to the host computer (which is great if your laptop has only one USB-C port!). It has pro cable management, too — just place the cable into its designated slot and forgo it getting tangled or creating a mess in your bag.
- Connection Technology - Multi-Function DisplayPort Alt-Mode
- Works With - Windows, Mac, Android, Linux Ubuntu, Chrome, Dex
- Ethernet - Yes
- Max Host Power - 60W
- Output Voltages - Pass-thru
- Power Source - Pass-thru
- HDMI - 1
- DisplayPort - None
- Mini Display Port - 1
- VGA - 1
- DVI-D - None
- DVI-I - None
- USB-A Port - 2
- Fast Charging Port - 2
- USBC / USB3.2 G2 - 1
- Thunderbolt - None
- Audio - None
- Lock Slot Compatibility - Kensington® T-Bar™
- Colour - Black
- Dimensions - 9.1 x 9.5 x 2.4 cm
- Weight - 118g
- Warranty - Limited 1-Year Warranty
- TAA Compliant - Yes
Enjoy essential connectivity ports packed into a compact dock. An integrated USB power cable folds neatly into the dock.
VGA, Mini DisplayPortT, and HDMI Ports
Connect to projectors and HDTVs for stress-free presentations at your home office or for on-site presentations.
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Get wire-speed Internet without worrying about passwords or spotty WiFi.
All About Ports
Plug in external hard drives, mice, card readers, or other data storage devices.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide (part #410-3698-001B)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite DOCK412USZ.
- Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.