16× 10/100M Ports, 1 × GE + 1 × Combo Uplink Ports, 802.3af/at, 16× PoE+ Ports
150W PoE Power, Extend Mode, Priority Mode, Isolation Mode, Rackmount
Green Tech, 802.3x Flow Control, Plug and Play
- 16× PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports, 2× Gigabit RJ45 ports, and 1× combo Gigabit SFP slot.
- High PoE power budget with up to 30 W for each PoE port and 150 W for all PoE ports.*
- Up to 250 m data and power transmission under extend mode specially designed for surveillance system.**
- Priority mode for ports 1–8 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor.
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance.
- Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed.
Dedicated 16-Port PoE+ Switch (150 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 150 W PoE power budget* for the 16× PoE+ ports makes it has wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
Ideal for IP Surveillance—Up to 250 m Transmission
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m**—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
Ideal for IP Surveillance —Higher Performance and Security
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
Smooth HD Video Monitoring
2× gigabit RJ45 ports and 1× combo gigabit SFP slot ensure smooth streaming even when 16× HD IP cameras work simultaneously.
Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload
When your total power consumption exceeds 150 W, Intelligent Power Management automatically cuts lower priority ports’ power to ensure high-priority ports’ power supply. This protects the device from power overload operation. It also automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Wide Operating Temperature with Good Heat Dissipation
Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0–50℃) with reliability.
Multiple Application Scenarios
The TL-SL1218P is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.