10 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter SPEC: PCIe 3.0 ×4, Include CAT6A Ethernet Cable FATURE: Support 10/5/2.5/1 Gbps and 100 Mbps Network Standards
- 10 Gbps Networking - Combined with the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.†
- Versatile Compatibility - With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections.
- CAT6A Ethernet Cable - To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets - In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases. Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
- Comprehensive System Support - Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs.‡