About this item
- 8 x high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports with 2 x SFP ports to provide optional longer distance connectivity via fibre transceivers.
- 8 PoE ports to power up to 8 PoE-enabled devices with a high PoE power budget of up to 130 W.
- Ideal for IP surveillance deployment with the Surveillance VLAN support that gives high priority surveillance traffic to mitigate disruption and guarantee the quality of video recording.
- Smart and flexible network management that can be performed through a web management interface or through the D-Link Network Assistant Utility.
- Complimentary D-Link Assist Next Business Day Service providing extra peace of mind by replacing faulty equipment quickly and efficiently.
Gigabit Smart Managed Switches
- Web UI: Easy to use web interface to access management features
- VLANs: Segment your network into VLANs.
- Surveillance Mode Interface: D-Link’s exclusive, easy-to-use Surveillance Mode interface gives you a snapshot of your security topology in an instant.
Smart Web UI
The DGS-1100's web user interface is an easy way to manage Layer 2 features, such as VLANs, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), link aggregation (static). With powerful security features like IGMP snooping, Static MAC, and Storm Control, the DGS-1100 Smart family is a versatile solution for environments that require easy to deploy and easy to configure solutions without added complexities
Easy to Deploy and Manage
D-Link’s free Network Assistant (DNA) displays all connected devices and speeds up the first time configuration. The free D-View 7 Network Management System comes with a license for 25 nodes and 2 probes and full access to the management tools. Optional upgrade licenses allow you to broaden your network and analysis.
Select Surveillance Mode in the Web UI to take advantage of easy‑to‑use surveillance features which also enable you to manage your surveillance network effortlessly. It automatically detects your security devices and segments them into a dedicated Auto Surveillance VLAN to handle video surveillance traffic securely and efficiently.
PoE and Poe+, with budgets up to 370W
The DGS-1100 Smart Series includes a range of high power budget PoE-enabled switches for businesses looking to power larger deployments of VoIP phones, wireless access points or network cameras.
The DGS-1100 Series features Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics to help network administrators find and solve network problems quickly and easily.
Loopback Detection is used to detect loops created by a specific port and automatically shut down the affected port. The Cable Diagnostics feature is designed for network administrators to quickly examine the quality of the copper cables, recognise the cable type, and detect cable errors.
D-Link Green technology enables the DGS-1100 Smart series to save power without sacrifices. The majority of the family utilises a fanless design, for silent and energy efficient operation. All are IEEE 802.3az compliant and feature Link Status detection and Time-Based PoE (excluding DGS-1100-05PD and DGS-1100-08P models).
3 year warranty