Cost-efficient and ﬂexible solution for expanding any business network.
- 12 x 10/100/1000Base-T PoE Ports
- 12 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ports
- 100W PoE Power Budget
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Bandwidth Control ensures latency-sensitive traffic always gets the bandwidth it needs
- Quality of Service further prioritizes latency-sensitive traffic, ensuring timely delivery
- Segregate different types of traffic, such as surveillance or voice, with VLANs to heighten security
- IGMP Snooping sends multicast traffic only where it needs to go, significantly cutting down network traffic
- Innovative energy saving features are good for your budget, as well as the environment
- Get up and going quickly with streamlined first-time setup and ongoing management
Powerful Switching for your Business
The DGS-1100 Series is a range of powerful switches that offer a lot of bang for your buck. They are great for busy SMBs who expect a lot of their network, including support for surveillance and VoIP. They are packed with traffic management & optimization features that keep your network congestion free. Meanwhile, management tools are flexible and intuitive, making your life easier.
Easy Setup & Effortless Management
Allay your deployment fears. With the free D-Link DNA app, first time setup is a breeze, with your device up and going in minutes.
VLANs: Stronger Security & Better Traffic Management
Actively Mitigating Downtime
Round-the-clock surveillance footage is vital. If you have cameras attached to your network, you may have thought technical difficulties were a given. However, the PD-Alive feature actively mitigates device downtime. If a device is not working as expected, the switch can automatically reset them and get them back online. No need to turn them on and off again in the middle of the night.
The DGS-1100 V2 Series is packed with environmentally and budget friendly technologies. IEEE 802.3az support automatically detects port status, lowering power to those that are unused or have no traffic passing through. Meanwhile time-based PoE further reduces consumption to ports during inactivity. Finally, fanless design allows energy-efficient operation, with the added benefit of being silent.