Plug-and-play industrial switch ideal for deployment in industrial and outdoor cabinet surveillance settings.
- Four 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE ports
- One Gigabit SFP port
- -40 °C to +75 °C wide operating temperature range
- IP30-rated solid metal housing
- High EMC endurance
- Dual power input for redundant power supplies
- DIN-rail and wall mounting options
- Robust 120 W PoE power budget
- Compliant with EN-50121-4 wayside control and NEMA-TS2 traffic control standards
Durable, Reliable, and Efficient
The DIS-100G Series switches are housed in a highly resistant IP30-rated metal casing to protect the switches from harsh environmental conditions. The high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) protects the DIS-100G Series from unwanted eﬀects when operating in environments with strong electromagnetic interference.
Power over Ethernet Support
The PoE-ready DIS-100G-5PSW features a total PoE budget of 120 W, capable of supplying up to 30 W of power per port to connected PoE-enabled devices leveraging existing conventional Ethernet cabling.
The D-Link DIS-100G Series industrial switches are compliant with all international requirements for product safety and electromagnetic compatibility to ensure that these switches meet all the necessary standards for safe deployment. Moreover, the DIS-100G Series fully complies with the EN50121-4 wayside control and NEMA-TS2 traffic control standards, which makes these switches an ideal solution for Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) applications.