8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Industrial Switch
Plug-and-play Industrial switch ideal for deployment in industrial and outdoor cabinet surveillance settings.
- 8 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- -40°C to +75°C wide operating temperature range
- IP30-rated solid metal housing
- High EMC endurance
- Dual power input for redundant power supplies
- DIN-rail and wall-mounting options
- Compliant with EN-50121-4 wayside control and NEMA-TS2 traffic control standards
Durable, Reliable, and Efficient
The DIS-100G Series switches are housed in a highly resistant IP30-rated metal casing to protect the switches from harsh environmental conditions. The high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) protects the DIS-100G Series from unwanted eﬀects when operating in environments with strong electromagnetic interference.
The D-Link DIS-100G Series industrial switches are compliant with all international requirements for product safety and electromagnetic compatibility that ensure safe deployment. Moreover, the DIS-100G Series fully complies with the EN50121-4 wayside control and NEMA-TS2 traffic control standards, which makes these switches an ideal solution for Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) applications.
|10/100/1000 BASE-T ports
|Max. Packet Forwarding Rate
|5 to 95% RH
|5 to 95% RH
|Maximum Heat Dissipation
|Maximum Power Consumption
|> 25 years