2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Switches
The DMS-1100-10TP is a great value range of 2.5 Gigabit switches capable of servicing a range of business needs. Featuring eight 2.5 Gigabit PoE access ports and two 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplinks, it's ideal for deploying multiple high-performance access points or surveillance equipment. Take advantage of Power over Ethernet (PoE) for highly flexible deployments.
- Equipped with 8 x 100/1000/2.5G Base-T PoE ports
- Equipped with 2 x SFP+ ports
- Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes time-sensitive traffic for a smoother network experience
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet is not just good for the planet, but for your budget as well
- Cut the power cable clutter with 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- A wide variety of L2 features to improve switch efficiency, making for a better, faster network
- Web-based GUI makes network management as easy as it should be
- Easily configure and deploy your equipment with D-Link Network Assistant
- Built-in SNMP MIB allows convenient remote management for when you can’t be on premises
- Auto-surveillance VLAN allocates bandwidth to surveillance related traffic, guaranteeing seamless footage
- Auto-voice VLAN allocates bandwidth to voice related traffic, guaranteeing smooth voice calls
- Support for LLDP/LLDP-MED
- Loopback detection and cable diagnostics help you troubleshoot network issues
Your Switch in Numbers
The DMS-1100 Series feature eight 2.5 Gigabit PoE ports and two dedicated SFP+ ports, altogether offering an impressive 80 Gbps switching capacity. It is perfect for a deployment of Wave 2 access points, while the uplinks provide more than enough bandwidth when accessing the larger local network.
A Bridge Between Two Generations
The DMS-1100-10TP is a future-ready solution, designed for the upcoming years of connectivity. As more businesses replace older Ethernet with 2.5G to support increasingly powerful access points, you can rest assured this switch will keep on serving you well.
It is also a big deal for your CAPEX thanks to backwards compatibility. It can push Cat 5e cabling to its limit, allowing 2.5 Gigabit connectivity over it, so you get the absolute most out of your existing cabling.
Even Safer Surveillance
If you have surveillance cameras or related devices attached to your network, putting them onto their own VLAN keeps surveillance footage running seamlessly. The DMS-1100 Series intelligently sorts surveillance traffic automatically into a separate VLAN. It can also head off a variety of malicious attacks by isolating sensitive areas of the network.
Fast Data, Fast Business
When data is running smoothly, so does your business.
The DMS-1100 Series is packed with Layer 2 features for a more efficient network and rapid troubleshooting abilities.
Spanning Tree Protocol
Effectively streamlines pathways between complex networks that include several switches, maintaining speedy and safe transmission of data
Data being transmitted repeatedly in a connection loop can paralyze the network, but this feature keeps a watchful eye out, stopping potential loops in their tracks.
Observe and monitor network traffic, with only the most minimal burden on the network.
PoE for a Rapid Rollout
The DMS-1100-10TP is PoE-ready, with a hefty 240W power budget, allowing for a rapid rollout of supported access points. No need to connect your APs to power supplies, simply connect via Ethernet cable and they have all the power they need.
|2.5Base-T PoE Interface
|10G SFP+ Interface
|Max. Packet Forwarding Rate
|Store & Forwarding Forwading
|-5 ~ 50℃
|-40 ~ 70℃
|0% ~ 95% RH
|0% ~ 95% RH
|Maximum Power Consumption
|293.4W(PoE Full Load) 38.1W(PoE off)
|Standby Power Consumption
|Maximum Heat Dissipation
|1000.91 BTU/hr (100V) 966.86 BTU/hr (240V)
|100 - 240 VAC
|Flash Memory Size
|Packet Buffer Size
|Comply with RoHS 6
|Energy Efficiency Ethernet (EEE)
|Power Saving By Link Status
|Power Saving By Cable Length
|Power Saving By LED Shut-Off
|Power Saving By Port Shut-Off
|Power Saving By System Hibernation
|MAC Address Table Size
|802.3x Flow Control
|Head-of-line (HOL) Blocking Prevention
|802.1D Spanning Tree (STP)
|802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP)
|802.1AX Link Aggregation
|802.3ad Link Aggregation
|Link Aggregation Group Per Device
|Max Port Per Link Aggregation Group
|Loopback Detection (LBD)
|Max IGMP Snooping Groups
|IGMP Snooping Fast Leave
|MLD Snooping Groups
|MLD Snooping Fast Leave
|Auto Surveillance VLAN
|Number of Queue
|Class of Service (CoS)
|Strict Priority Queue (SPQ)
|Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
|Deficit Round Robin (DRR)
|Port-based Bandwidth Control
|Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control
|D-Link Safeguard Engine
|DoS Attack Prevention
|Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP)
|D-Link Discover Protocol (DDP)
|D-Link Network Assistant