The Wi-Fi 6 ready DAP-X2850 is on hand to provide unbeatable speeds, greatly increased capacity and interference-free coverage throughout businesses, paired with the easy management of Connect.
- Easy to manage with D-Link’s free software-based management solution, Nuclias Connect
- Wi-Fi 6 ready: delivers greater network efficiency and lower latency, with nearly four times the capacity of previous Wi-Fi standards
- MU-MIMO slices through congestion, reducing wait time for all users
- Superior throughput with dual-band Wi-Fi offers high transfer speeds
- Coverage is shared more efficiently over more users with Airtime Fairness
- Band Steering intelligently manages users, pushing them onto the higher radio frequency when possible
- Two LAN ports (2.5 Gbps and 1 Gbps) offer expansive backhaul up to wired network, eliminating bottlenecks at the AP
- Support for Power of Ethernet 802.3at means less wires, for cleaner and easier deployment
- Stay secure with the latest WPA3 Personal & Enterprise wireless encryption
Wi-Fi That Turbo Boosts Business Performance
With the DAP-X2850 by your side, it’s all systems go. It is fully prepared to handle all day-to-day demands of busy SMBs. Equipped with Wi-Fi 6, there are massive performance improvements, as well as all the features of 11ac now available for the 2.4 GHz band too.
Take a Load Off and Let Your AP do the Hard Work
The DAP-X2850’s Load Balancing feature spreads the work load between two or more Access Points to get optimal resource utilization, throughput and response time, while Airtime Fairness helps distribute equal amounts of air time to each connected client. Band Steering auto-connects devices such as smart phones and tablets to the higher-capacity 5 GHz band while allowing devices 2.4 GHz-ready to remain. The result is a steady, consistent connection for each user – the perfect balancing act.
No-Wait Wi-Fi Even at Peak Time with MU-MIMO
Equipped with the latest 802.11ax MU-MIMO technology and 3600 Mbps throughput, delivering exceptional connectivity to more users and devices just got a lot easier. Your network will not balk, even at the busiest of times.