Eaton 5PX G2 UPS
Introducing the latest addition to Eaton's 5 series UPS line, the Eaton 5PX G2 rackmount and tower UPS provides the maximum power possible at each power rating. The 5PX G2 UPS has power ratings ranging from 1 to 3 kVA, with low and high voltage options and offers up to four optional external battery modules for extra runtime. With select 2 and 3 kVA models, the 5PX G2 UPS offers a reduced depth that conserves space for high density wallmount rack installations.
Applications include: Enterprise and distributed IT, telecom, retail, banks, IDF, small business, long runtime needs.
Connected equipment may include: Servers (including VoIP), storage, networking equipment, switches (including PoE) and other IT equipment.
Eaton 5PX G2 UPS 1–3 kVA
Secure, Connected Power Protection for Distributed IT
Designed for Distributed IT:
- Tailored for servers, switches, storage, and other distributed IT loads critical to your business's continuous operation.
- Versatile UPS designed for use in various setups: rackmounted in a traditional 2-post or 4-post rack, or utilized in a tower form.
- Quieter operation compared to legacy models, requiring fewer fans in each UPS.
- Streamline UPS firmware upgrades without downtime or disruption to your connected equipment.
- Easy-to-use startup configuration wizard.
- DHCP enabled by default for network-bundle models, simplifying network integration.
Stay Connected Securely:
- Minimize the risk of intrusion with the Gigabit Network Card (NETWORK-M2), the first UPS connectivity device meeting both UL and IEC cybersecurity standards.
- Remote monitoring and management made easy with Eaton VPM or IPM software, including graceful shutdown of servers and virtualized environments during extended power outages.
Resolve Issues Quickly:
- Troubleshoot UPS status and alarms remotely when used with the Gigabit Network Card.
- LED status bar provides quick and clear visual diagnostics in all environments.
- Enhanced interface with higher contrast for improved visibility, along with detailed alarms and notifications for efficient issue diagnosis.
- Benefit from 24/7 technical support and a standard three-year warranty on the UPS and batteries.
- LED Status Bar: Easily monitor UPS status at-a-glance, with blue indicating normal operation, blinking blue when attention is needed, and red for critical issues requiring immediate action.
- A Model to Fit Your Needs: Accommodate more equipment and provide maximum power (watts) at each power rating, thanks to the unity power factor.
- Reduced Depth: Save space with the 2 to 3 kVA short-depth models, offering high-density wall-mount rack options.
- UPS Ship-in-Rack Option: Integrate seamlessly into packaged deployments, simplifying setup and ensuring quicker online readiness (available with the 4-post rail kit).
- Increased Standard Runtime: Enjoy at least 25% longer runtime on 1.5 and 2 kVA models compared to legacy 5PX UPS systems.
- Enhanced Surge Protection: Safeguard your equipment in branch offices and IT closets with improved surge protection.
- Noise Reduction: Fewer fans and the ability to turn off fans when the unit is fully charged reduce noise pollution and promote energy efficiency.
Elevate your power protection with the Eaton 5PX G2 UPS, specifically designed to secure and support distributed IT environments. Its user-friendly features, enhanced security, and advanced capabilities make it the ideal choice for safeguarding your critical infrastructure.
|9210-5170||5304484||5PX1000RTG2||Eaton 5PX 1000 RT2U G2, 120V||Eaton 5PX 1000 RT2U G2||1000 / 1000||5-15P||(8) 5-15R||3Y/3Y|
|9210-7135||5304567||5PX2000RTG2||Eaton 5PX 2000 RT2U G2, 120V||Eaton 5PX 2000 RT2U G2||1950 / 1950||5-20P||(6) 5-20R