Eaton 9SX UPS
Key technologies: ABM battery management
Applications: Suitable for commercial buildings, medium to larger enterprise data centers. For safety, energy efficiency and a low-carbon future. Also suitable for Distributed IT/Edge Computing. For faster set up at remote areas/branches
Compliance with standards: CE, CB, RoHS, KC
Runtime graphs: View 9SX UPS runtime graphs
Brochure: Download 9SX UPS brochure
Power Rating Range:
- 700 VA – 6 kVA
- 1000 VA – 3000 VA
- 5 kVA – 20 kVA
- Convertible Tower/Rack
Stronger, Longer Battery Life:
- Eaton ABM® battery management technology with a three-stage charging system extends battery life by up to 50%.
- Healthcare Services: Protects critical medical equipment, reducing the risk of downtime.
- Manufacturing & Industrial Applications: Enables digital innovation and easy integration into IIoT applications.
- Education & Research Institutions: Enhances learning experiences and advances research with reliable networks and connected equipment.
- Provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements in seven languages.
- LCD display position can be adjusted for the best viewable angle in tower and rack usage.
- With an optional Gigabit Network Card and compatibility with Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager® (compatible with all major OS), the 9SX integrates with leading virtualization environments and cloud orchestration tools.
Gigabit Network Card:
- Enhances remote management and monitoring capabilities.
- Allows you to increase runtime by adding external hot-swappable battery modules, providing hours of additional power.
- Additional battery modules are automatically recognized by the UPS.
- Provides notifications and alerts for power events, helping to avoid downtime.
- Hot-swappable batteries allow you to replace batteries without powering down connected equipment.
- Increases battery service life by 50%.
These features make the Eaton 9SX UPS a reliable and efficient power protection solution for various applications, offering extended battery life, remote management, and the ability to adapt to different runtime requirements.
|9SX15KPM||Eaton 9SX 15kVA, Tower/Rackmount Convertible 3U, Supports 3:1 and 1:1||Eaton 9SX UPS, Rack 3U, 15000VA, 15000W,||15000 / 15000||Hardwired||Hardwired||Require to purchase the EBM separately. This is only Power Module without Battery||3Y/3Y|
|9SX20KPM||Eaton 9SX 20kVA, Tower/Rackmount Convertible 3U, Supports 3:1 and 1:1||Eaton 9SX UPS, Rack 3U, 20000VA, 20000W,||20000 / 20000||Hardwired||Hardwired||Require to purchase the EBM separately. This is only Power Module without Battery||3Y/3Y|
|9SXEBM384RT6U||External Battery Module for 9SX15/20kVA, 384V (2 x 16 x 192V/9AH)||BT09161RT EATON W/T BAT 1352L||Require to purchase the 2 sets of 733-82048 rail kit||3Y/3Y|
|9SXEBM480RT6U||External Battery Module for 9SX15/20kVA, 480V (2 x 20 x 240V/9AH)||BT09201RT EATON W/T BAT 1352L||Require to purchase the 2 sets of 733-82048 rail kit||3Y/3Y|
|MBP20KPDU||Maintenance bypass panel (standard) for 9SX 15kVA/20kVA UPS||1352L(Sirius) ETN MBP20K+PDU 380/220||Require to purchase the 1 set of 733-82048 rail kit||3Y/3Y|
|MBP20KPARA||Maintenance bypass panel (1:1 parallel) for 9SX 15kVA/20kVA UPS||1352L(Sirius) ETN MBP20KPARA 380/220||Require to purchase the 1 set of 733-82048 rail kit||3Y/3Y|