Eaton 9SX UPS
The Eaton 9SX UPS is a single-phase online UPS with ratings from 700 VA – 20 kVA. The UPS is available in tower, rack or flexible convertible tower or rack form factor, depending on the ratings. The optional network card (Network-M2) will provide a Gigabit Ethernet connection and enables secure UPS monitoring over HTTPS web browser interface, SNMP v1/v3 protocol and email alarms. This UPS comes with power factor up to 1.0. Increase battery run time for your application by adding extended battery modules (EBMs) to your UPS
Key technologies: ABM battery management
Applications: Suitable for commercial buildings, medium to larger enterprise data centers. For safety, energy efficiency and a low-carbon future. Also suitable for Distributed IT/Edge Computing. For faster set up at remote areas/branches
Compliance with standards: CE, CB, RoHS, KC
Runtime graphs: View 9SX UPS runtime graphs
Brochure: Download 9SX UPS brochure
Power Rating Range:
- 700 VA – 6 kVA
- 1000 VA – 3000 VA
- 5 kVA – 20 kVA
- Convertible Tower/Rack
Stronger, Longer Battery Life:
- Eaton ABM® battery management technology with a three-stage charging system extends battery life by up to 50%.
- Healthcare Services: Protects critical medical equipment, reducing the risk of downtime.
- Manufacturing & Industrial Applications: Enables digital innovation and easy integration into IIoT applications.
- Education & Research Institutions: Enhances learning experiences and advances research with reliable networks and connected equipment.
- Provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements in seven languages.
- LCD display position can be adjusted for the best viewable angle in tower and rack usage.
- With an optional Gigabit Network Card and compatibility with Eaton's Intelligent Power Manager® (compatible with all major OS), the 9SX integrates with leading virtualization environments and cloud orchestration tools.
Gigabit Network Card:
- Enhances remote management and monitoring capabilities.
- Allows you to increase runtime by adding external hot-swappable battery modules, providing hours of additional power.
- Additional battery modules are automatically recognized by the UPS.
- Provides notifications and alerts for power events, helping to avoid downtime.
- Hot-swappable batteries allow you to replace batteries without powering down connected equipment.
- Increases battery service life by 50%.
These features make the Eaton 9SX UPS a reliable and efficient power protection solution for various applications, offering extended battery life, remote management, and the ability to adapt to different runtime requirements.
|9SX1500IR||Eaton 9SX 1500iR, Rackmount 2U||Eaton 9SX 1500i Rack2U||1500 / 1350||IEC C14 (10A Socket)||(6) IEC C13 (10A)||3Y/3Y|
|9SX2000IR||Eaton 9SX 2000iR, Rackmount 2U||Eaton 9SX 2000i Rack2U||2000 / 1800||IEC C14 (10A Socket)||(8) IEC C13 (10A)||3Y/3Y|
|9SX3000IR||Eaton 9SX 3000iR, Rackmount 2U||Eaton 9SX 3000i Rack2U||3000 / 2700||IEC C20 (16A Socket)||(8) IEC C13 (10A)
(1) IEC C19 (16A)