DX RT UPS
The Eaton DX RT UPS is a single-phase online UPS, with power ratings from 6 - 10 kVA. This UPS is available in a flexible convertible tower or rack form factor. The optional network card (Network-M2) will provide a Gigabit Ethernet connection and enables secure UPS monitoring over HTTPS web browser interface, SNMP v1/v3 protocol and email alarms. This UPS comes with Unity power factor (VA=W) 1.0. Increase battery run time for your application by adding extended battery modules (EBMs) to your UPS
Key technologies: ABM battery management
Compliance with standards: CE, RoHS
Runtime graphs: View DX-RT UPS runtime graphs
Brochure: Download DX-RT UPS brochure
Presenting the high-performance Eaton 6kVA - 10kVA UPS, designed to deliver top-tier power protection for your critical applications. This UPS offers a range of features and benefits to ensure your systems stay up and running:
- Online topology ensures continuous and clean power to your equipment.
- Covers a power rating range of 6kVA to 10kVA, making it suitable for a variety of applications.
- Rack & Tower convertible, offering flexibility and adaptability.
- Compact 2U form factor with a depth of under 600mm for the 10k variant.
- True Output Unity Power Factor (VA=Watts) for maximum utilization of power.
- Achieves double conversion efficiency of up to 95%.
- Can reach over 98% efficiency in ECO/high-efficiency mode.
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology extends the service life of UPS batteries by 50%.
- Includes a built-in Maintenance bypass switch and battery fuse for added convenience.
- Supports paralleling, allowing up to 3 UPSs to be connected in parallel for enhanced power protection.
- Complies with CE certification for safety and quality.
- Features a graphical LCD display, providing clear information on the UPS's measurements and status.
- Stores up to 100 event logs, accessible via the LCD display.
- Multiple communication options, including USB, RS232 serial, EPO, programmable dry in/dry out, and optional network cards Network-M2/ INDGW-M2/ Relay-MS.
- Eaton's Intelligent Power™ Software ensures seamless integration with major operating systems and virtualization platforms.
- Charger current is adjustable, allowing you to set the most suitable current within a range of 0 to 12 Amps.
- Adaptable battery configuration of 16-20 pieces to meet long backup time requirements.
- Extend runtime with a configurable 3U standard battery module or third-party battery pack.
- Suitable for a wide range of installations, including tower or rack standard 19-inch cabinets.
Intelligent Power Manager:
- Automation simplifies tasks with advanced alerts and automated issue resolution.
Choose the Eaton 6kVA - 10kVA UPS for high efficiency, performance, and flexibility, and ensure your critical systems are protected with reliable power.
DXRT 6Ki / 10Ki:
- Rating (VA/W): 10KVA/10KW
- Format: Tower/Rack
- Input Characteristics:
- Input voltage range: 110VAC-275VAC
- Input frequency: 40-70Hz
- Power factor: ≥0.995
- Harmonic (linear load): <3%
- Output Characteristics:
- Power factor: 1
- Output voltage: 208/220/230/240VAC (default 220VAC)
- Voltage variation: ±1%
- Output frequency (battery mode): (50/60 ± 0.1)Hz
- Voltage distortion (linear load): <1%
- Overload capacity: 105% - 125% for 10 minutes; 125%-150% for 30 seconds
|DXRT6KI-AP2||DX-RT 6kVA, 230V, Tower/Rackmount Convertible 5U*||1112RT ETN TB 6KVA 220/220 DXRT AP2||6000 / 6000||Hardwired||Hardwired||UPS is 2U, Bundled Battery pack is 3U||3Y/3Y|
|DXRT10KI-AP2||DX-RT 10kVA, 230V, Tower/Rackmount Convertible 5U*||1132RT ETN TB 10KVA 220/220 DXRT AP1||10000 / 10000||Hardwired||Hardwired||UPS is 2U, Bundled Battery pack is 3U||3Y/3Y|