Eaton 9SX UPS
The Eaton 9SX UPS is a single-phase online UPS with ratings from 700 VA – 20 kVA. The UPS is available in tower, rack or flexible convertible tower or rack form factor, depending on the ratings. The optional network card (Network-M2) will provide a Gigabit Ethernet connection and enables secure UPS monitoring over HTTPS web browser interface, SNMP v1/v3 protocol and email alarms. This UPS comes with power factor up to 1.0. Increase battery run time for your application by adding extended battery modules (EBMs) to your UPS
Key technologies: ABM battery management
Applications: Suitable for commercial buildings, medium to larger enterprise data centers. For safety, energy efficiency and a low-carbon future. Also suitable for Distributed IT/Edge Computing. For faster set up at remote areas/branches
Compliance with standards: CE, CB, RoHS, KC
Runtime graphs: View 9SX UPS runtime graphs
Brochure: Download 9SX UPS brochure
Stronger, Longer Battery Life
- Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging system that extends battery life by up to 50%.
Ideal for Various Applications
- Healthcare Services: Protect mission-critical medical equipment by reducing the risk of downtime.
- Manufacturing & Industrial Applications: Enable digital innovation with scalable, easy integration into a variety of IIoT applications.
- Education & Research Institutions: Enrich learning experiences and advance R&D with reliable networks and connected equipment.
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). LCD display position can be adjusted to offer the best viewable angle for tower and rack usage.
- With an optional Gigabit Network Card and Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager® compatible with all major OS, the 9SX seamlessly integrates with leading virtualization environments and cloud orchestration tools.
- The Eaton 9SX UPS allows you to increase the runtime by adding external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognized by the UPS.
Remote Management: Notification and Alerts for Power Events
- Avoid downtime for battery maintenance.
- Hot-swappable batteries allow you to remove and replace batteries without powering down connected equipment.
- Increase battery service life by 50%.
|9SX1500I||Eaton 9SX 1500i||Eaton 9SX 1500i||1500 / 1350||IEC C14 (10A Socket)||(6) IEC C13 (10A)||3Y/3Y|
|9SX2000I||Eaton 9SX 2000i||Eaton 9SX 2000i||2000 / 1800||IEC C14 (10A Socket)||(8) IEC C13 (10A)||3Y/3Y|
|9SX3000I||Eaton 9SX 3000i||Eaton 9SX 3000i||3000 / 2700||IEC C20 (16A Socket)||(8) IEC C13 (10A)
(1) IEC C19 (16A)
|9SX3000INB||Eaton 9SX 3000i, No Battery||Eaton 9SX 3000i No Battery||3000 / 2700||IEC C20 (16A Socket)||(8) IEC C13 (10A)
(1) IEC C19 (16A)
|9SX5000I||Eaton 9SX 5000i||Eaton 9SX 5000i||5000 / 4500||Hardwired||Hardwired||3Y/3Y|
|9SX6000I||Eaton 9SX 6000i||Eaton 9SX 6000i||6000 / 5400||Hardwired||Hardwired||3Y/3Y|
|9SX6000INB||Eaton 9SX 6000i, No Battery||Eaton 9SX 6000i No Battery||6000 / 5400||Hardwired||Hardwired||3Y|