DELIVER HIGH QUALITY COLOUR LABELS ON DEMAND.
Equipped with new and improved PrecisionCore Micro TFP printheads, Epson’s C4050 colour label printer is the perfect solution for industrial, F&B, warehousing, medical and other labelling applications. With increased efficiency thanks to its speedy print of up to 100mm per second, the durable C4050 delivers vivid, high quality, and high-resolution on-demand colour labels whenever you need them.
High resolution printing at 1200x1200dpi
PrecisionCore Micro TFP printhead
Increased ink capacity for higher print volume
Print on a wide variety of media
Cost effective on-demand printing, no stocking of pre-printed labels required
Option to connect with Wi-Fi for mobile devices
Epson’s new and improved ColorWorks C4050 allows on-demand colour label printing, reducing labelling costs with paper-saving and ink-saving functionality. Producing superior label quality at 1200x1200 dpi with the innovative PrecisionCore Micro TFP printheads, it is the perfect solution for various labelling applications in industries such as F&B, medical, logistics, and more.
Using Epson’s innovative industry leading Micro TFP technology, the ColorWorks C4050 is equipped with the enhanced PrecisionCore Micro TFP printheads, delivering accurate and vibrant prints. With high-speed printing of up to 100mm per second, you can rely on the C4050 for all your labelling needs, including small text, graphics, and barcodes.
ON-DEMAND COLOUR LABEL PRINTING
Designed to meet high-mix, low-volume applications, the C4050 allows you to print multiple label variations swiftly, improving product identification and productivity. Print brilliant and sharp colour codes, images and pictograms to highlight relevant information, especially for industries that demand precise labelling.
Compact and durable, the C4050 label printer is user-friendly and easy to operate. Equipped with Wi-Fi option, operators can connect directly to their mobile devices, sending labels to print seamlessly. Using the 2.7” Colour LCD screen, users can easily check on the print status and ink levels, reducing downtime.
SUPERIOR PRINT QUALITY
Together with the UltraChrome DL pigment inks and advanced PrecisionCore Micro TFP printheads, the ColorWorks C4050 ensures labels are delivered in crisp and intense text and barcodes, as well as clear and vibrant graphics. The prints are also quick drying and durable, and are fade, smudge and water-resistant.
With the auto nozzle check system, the sensors are able to detect clogs and quickly clean the nozzles automatically so you can enjoy a fuss-free printhead maintenance, ensuring high quality and reliable prints every time.
WIDE VARIETY OF MEDIA
Print on a wide range of media, from plain, synthetic, matte to glossy stock, the C4050 ensures high-resolution and rich labels, giving you sharp graphics. The label printer can also handle roll, fanfold, die cut or continuous label media.
With the Epson SD-10 Digital Colour Spectrophotometer, the spot matching function and colour matching functionality (ICC profile and spot colour matching tool) aids in delivering spectacular and impactful prints.
EASE OF OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Supporting all major labelling software, the C4050 has an added Mac/Linux driver with WebConfig support. Easy installation and maintenance allow operators to monitor ink supply levels on the 2.7” colour LCD display. Equipped with a user-replaceable auto cutter unit and Epson Device Admin support, businesses can reduce downtime and minimise operational delays.
INCREASED INK CAPACITY
With individual CMYK* cartridges, you only need to replace each colour as it is used up. This means no wastage of ink and the ability to print large volumes continuously for greater savings and reduced production time. The addition of matte black ink increases the range of colour customers can reproduce.
*Option to use Matte Black Ink (MK) or Gloss Black Ink (BK). Usage of these two inks depends on the application and media type used. Please note that ink configuration is fixed upon purchase and cannot be switched to another ink set.
- Technology: Serial Inkjet PrecisionCore TFP® with Nozzle Verification Technology
- Ink Cartridge:
- Colour: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black*1
- Model: SJIC23P(C), SJIC23P(M), SJIC23P(Y), SJIC23P(K), SJIC46P(MK)
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Max. Print Width: Max. 108mm
- Max. Print Speed:
- Max Speed (300x600dpi): 100mm/s
- Max speed for Glossy Media (600x600dpi): 48mm/s*2 (When printing 101.6 mm width)
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet (100BASETX/ 10BASE-T/ 1000Base-T)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi option available (Model: OT-WL06-328 Wireless LAN Set)
Barcode Font (Printer Driver Built-in):
- Barcode: UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN13(EAN), JAN8(EAN), Code39, ITF, Codabar, Code93, Code128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded
- Two-dimensional symbols: PDF417, QR Code, Maxi Code, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, MicroPDF417, Micro QR Code
- Media Source: Roll-fed, Fanfold
- Media Type: Plain paper, Plain paper label, Matte paper, Matte paper label, Synthetic label, Texture paper label, Glossy paper, Glossy paper label, Glossy film label, High glossy paper label, Wrist band
- External Roll Diameter: Max. 101.6mm
- Paper Core External Diameter: Fanfold Paper: 500 or Less
- Winding Direction: Face Out
Temperature / Humidity:
- Printing: 5 - 35°C / 20 - 80% RH
- Barcode Printing: 15 - 35°C / 20 - 80% RH
- Storage: -20 - 60°C / 5 to 85% RH (Without condensation)
- 283 (D) x 310 (W) × 285 (H) mm
- Approx. 13.0kg
- Standby: Average Approximately 2.6W
- Printing: Average Approximately 28.2W
- CE Marking, FCC Class A, CAN ICES-3(A)/NMB-3(A), Radiocommunications (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Standard, Class A
- Safety Smark (Singapore)
- Ink Type: Four-colour printing, individual ink cartridge (UltraChromeTM DL Pigment ink: C, M, Y, K, MK*1)
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 - 240 VAC
- Rated Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Supply: Dedicated AC Adapter