THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR HIGH-VOLUME BUSINESS QUALITY A3 PRINTING
With your business in mind, Epson EcoTank L15160 is built to ensure lower costs for duplex printing and scanning, up to A3 size. Using the latest pigment ink, DURABrite ET INK gives you sharp, clear and durable prints that are water-resistant. Designed to be compact, L15160 can fit into your office easily with its small footprint. When it comes to delivering quality and cost savings, we go right down to the details.
- Print speed of up to 25.0 ipm
- Prints up to A3+ (for simplex)
- Automatic duplex printing
- Ultra-high page yield of 7,500 pages (black) and 6,000 pages (colour)
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet
- Epson Connect (Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print and Remote Print Driver, Scan to Cloud)
Epson Heat-Free Technology
Achieve high speed printing at lower power consumption with Epson Heat-Free Technology as no heat is required during the ink ejection process. Increase productivity for your business with Epson's EcoTank L15160 while doing a little more for the environment.
Consistent High Speed Printing
With our PrecisionCore printhead technology, busy offices with high print volume will appreciate the consistent fast print speeds up to 32.0 ppm for draft and 25.0 ipm (simplex) for standard prints on L15160.
Low Power Consumption
Unlike laser printers, there is no fuser unit to heat, less power is consumed by L15160. Also, printer operating time and electricity consumption can be optimised as there are no delays caused by accumulated heat in the printhead.
Superb Savings & Page Yield
Don’t compromise on cost as you print. With L15160, you’ll be able to save costs as each set of bottle inks has an ultra-high yield of 7,500 for black and 6,000 pages for colour. With less consumables and replacement parts in L15160, additional savings can be made possible.
Less Maintenance with Decreased Downtime
Due to the simple Heat-Free structure of L15160, there are fewer parts that can fail, which minimises the amount of intervention required. As a result, it offers improved reliability and significantly reduced downtime.
DURABrite ET Ink
Get printouts that are sharp, clear and water-resistant with the new 4-color pigment inks, which is perfect for business printing.
Space-saving Design, Spill-free Refilling
Compact and sleek, the new tank design is integrated into the printer to allow the printer to have a small footprint. Additionally, the unique bottle nozzle enables spill-free and error-free refilling.
Network Connectivity and Standalone Capability
Besides being equipped with Ethernet, experience a world of wireless convenience with access to easy and flexible shared printing and mobile printing. The added advantage of Wi-Fi Direct allows you to connect up to 8 devices to the printer without a router.
Epson Connect Enabled
Wirelessly print your documents from anywhere in the world with Epson Connect's wide range of features:
Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
Epson Email Print
Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
Remote Print Driver
Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver.
Scan to Cloud
With an internet connection, scan and send images to preset email addresses or an account of popular cloud storage services directly from an Epson printer's control panel.
- Printer Type: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with ADF
- Photo Default - 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6":
- Approx. 26 sec per photo (Border)
- 27 sec per photo (Borderless)
- Draft, A4 (Black / Colour): Up to 32.0 ppm / 32.0 ppm
- ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour): Up to 25.0 ipm / 25.0 ipm
- ISO 24734, A4 Duplex (Black / Colour): Up to 21.0 ipm / 21.0 ipm
- ISO 24734, A3 Simplex (Black / Colour): Up to 13.5 ipm / 13.5 ipm
- ISO 24734, A3 Duplex (Black / Colour): Up to 10.0 ipm / 10.0 ipm
- ISO 29183, A4 Simplex Flatbed (Black / Colour): Up to 23.0 ipm / 23.0 ipm
- ISO 24735, A4 Simplex ADF (Black / Colour): Up to 22.5 ipm / 22.5 ipm
- ISO 24735, A4 Duplex ADF (Black / Colour): Up to 19.0 ipm / 19.0 ipm
- Copy Function:
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25 - 400%
- Maximum Copy Size: A3
- Copy Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copies: 999 copies
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Sensor Type: CIS
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 297 x 431.8 mm
- Scanner Bit Depth (Colour): 48-bit input, 24-bit output
- Scanner Bit Depth (Grayscale): 16-bit input, 8-bit output
- Scanner Bit Depth (Black & White): 16-bit input, 1-bit output
- Scan Speed:
- Scan Speed (Flatbed / ADF):
- 200dpi, Black: 5 sec / Up to 26.0 ipm | 11.5 ipm
- 200dpi, Colour: 10 sec / Up to 9.0 ipm | 6.0 ipm
- Scan Speed (Flatbed / ADF):
- Type Of Fax: Walk-up Black-and-white and Colour Fax Capability
- Receive Memory / Page Memory: 6MB, Page memory, Up to 550 pages
- Error Correction Mode: ITU-T T.30
- Fax Speed (Data Transfer Rate): Up to 33.6 kbps, Approx. 3 sec/page
- Fax Resolution: Up to 200 x 200 dpi
- Transmission Paper Size (Flatbed and ADF): Various sizes supported
- Receiving Paper Size: Various sizes supported
- Speed Dial / Group Dial: Up to 200 numbers, 199 groups
- Fax Features: Various features supported
Card Slot / USB Host Function:
- Type of Direct Printing: USB Memory
- Number of Paper Trays: 3 (Front 2, Rear 1)
- Standard Paper Input Capacity: Various capacities
- Output Capacity: Various capacities
- Maximum Paper Size: 329 x 6000 mm
- Paper Sizes: Various sizes supported
- Paper Feed Method: Friction feed
- Print Margin: 3mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver
- USB: USB 2.0
- Network: Ethernet, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Network Protocol: TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6
- Network Management Protocols: Various supported
Mobile and Cloud Solutions:
- Epson Connect Features: Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan to Cloud
- Other Mobile Solutions: Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service
- LCD Screen: 4.3" Colour LCD Touch Screen