INTEGRATING DURABILITY WITH PERFORMANCE
Designed to tackle high-volume label printing, creating reliable and durable sign labels, Epson’s multi-purpose industrial label maker LW-Z5010BA is the ideal companion for both business and industrial usages. Save more when it comes to printing with the new Bulk Roll (BR) label roll kit and rest assured that your labels, be it for use indoors or outdoors, are of the high quality and durability.
Support label width from 6mm to 50mm
Compatible with both LK tape cartridge and new BR Label roll
More cost savings with new BR Label roll
Wide range of materials for different applications
High productivity with print speeds of up to 50mm/s
User friendly editing of labels with built-in LCD touch panel and keyboard
Built for high-volume print
Boasting a 300dpi print resolution with superb print speeds of up to 50 mm/sec*, Epson’s LW-Z5010BA allows you to print your labels with confidence and ease. Epson BR label roll kit includes label and ribbon for high print volume of up to 50% lower cost per metre compared to label cartridges, and up to 80% compared to other types of thermal transfer label/ribbon roll. Enjoy lower total cost of ownership after using just 2 pieces of BR label roll kit as compared to label cartridges.
Adapts to your every labelling needs
Accepting labels from 6mm to 50mm in width for print, it works on various materials such as PET, vinyl, heat shrink tube or magnetic surfaces to suit both indoor and outdoor label applications. It is also compatible with both label cartridge for onsite printing and brand-new BR label roll kit for high-volume printing.
User-friendly installation and use
Hassle-free set up with the simple BR label roll kit design, allowing the user to install and replace consumables without fuss.
Smoother operating experience with a 4.3” WQVGA colour LCD touch panel and keyboard. Creating labels made easier with the new in-built graphic user interface.
Prevent errors with automatic detection of label type, colour, and size.
Multiple network-sharing capabilities
Print from anywhere when connected to the same network on your LW-Z5010BA. With seamless Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, you only need one printer to serve all the users in your workgroup, making it even more cost-efficient for your business.
Ultimate versatility with Epson Label Editor software
Compatible with the upgraded Epson Label Editor software, you can now create a wide range of industrial labels including those that require barcodes, QR codes, sequential alpha and numeric coding. The Epson Label Editor software also allows you to import data for massive label printing.
Increase productivity with a peace of mind
Create and organise the roll of batch labels with the optional rewinder. Print and peel labels easily with the automatic full cut and half cut function. Replaceable cutter is available as an option.
The LW-Z5010BA is compatible with all existing Epson LK label cartridges** and new BR label roll kit which are UL certified, high durability for harsh environment condition.
- Technology: Thermal Transfer
- Cartridge Type: LK Tape Cartridge, BR Label Roll Kit (Ribbon included)
- Tape Width: Supports various tape widths from 6mm to 50mm
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Printable Dot Numbers: 566 dot numbers
- Max Print Speed: Up to 50mm / sec (with AC Adapter) / Up to 35mm / sec (with Rechargeable Battery)
- Max. Print Width: 48mm
- Interface: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Simple AP mode
- Included Software: Epson Label Editor (PC)
- Mobile: Epson iLabel, Epson Datacom
- Support OS: Windows, Android, iOS
- Cutter: Automatic full-cut and half-cut function (Replaceable)
- Indicator: Power LED, Power Charge, Wi-Fi
- Detection: Cover Open, Cut Setting, Print Density Setting, Print Speed Setting, Over Heat, Overcurrent Shutdown, Battery Charge, Auto Power Off
- Drop-Stop & Print-and-Pick: Yes (Prints, cuts, and holds the label until it is pulled from the printer before printing the next label in the batch automatically)
- LCD: 4.3” Colour Touch Screen LCD
- Keyboard: Yes
- Tape Cartridge / Label Roll: Tape End Detection, Tape Type, Tape and Ribbon, Tape Width, Tape Remaining
- Rechargeable Battery: Bundled
- Print Fonts: Keypad / PC Dependent
- AC Adapter: Bundled
- Options: Rewinder with support for various tape widths
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 198 x 193 x 153 mm
- Weight: Approx. 3.2kg
- Repeat Printing: Yes
- Auto Increment: Yes
- Data Import: Yes
- Number Serialization: Up to 4 digits (alphanumeric)
- Mirror Printing: Yes
- Vertical Printing: Yes
- Multi Line Print: Available in standalone mode and PC-based
- Margins: Minimum 1mm print margin for standard labels for both standalone or the use of Label Editor
- Fixed Length: Auto / Custom
- QR Code: Supports 9 types on the panel (EAN8, EAN13, Code39, Code 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF, CodaBar, QR Code), and 15 types (via Label Editor Software)
- Symbols: 907 symbols on the LCD Panel, 6 User Download Symbols, 1,475 symbols (via Label Editor Software)
- Max Copies: Up to 999
- Label Length: Adjustable from 10 to 999.9mm
- General Labeling: Yes
- Cable Wrap: Yes
- Cable Flag: Yes
- Face Plate: Yes
- Mix-Length: Yes
- Patch Panel: Yes
- Punch Block: Yes
- 110-Block/ Block-66: Yes
- Self-Lamination: Yes
- Pipe Marker: Yes (Via Panel only)