- HP DesignJet T200/T600 Auto Sheet Feeder
- HP 712B 80ml Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 712 29ml Cyan Ink Cartridge
- HP 712 29ml Magenta Ink Cartridge
- HP 712 29ml Yellow Ink Cartridge
- Save time with the world's easiest job submission —send multiple files in one click with HP Click software.
- Print with confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
- With an accessory option, print multi-size A3/B and A1/D projects without manually switching the media source.
Fits your office and budget
- Save space with the world's smallest plotters designed to fit your office.
- Use up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance vs competitor and get up to 100 extra A1/D pages per month.
- More sustainable design reduces CO2e up to 7.3 tons/year by units sold by using up to 30% recycled plastic.
Fits the way you work
- Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 30 seconds per A1/D plot.
- Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2x faster.
- Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app.
- Get high-quality results—HP Bright Office Inks plot up to 31% more line accuracy and up to 65% more gamut
|Print speed||30 sec/page on D, 76 D prints per hour|
|Print resolution||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi|
|Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Margins||Roll: 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in (5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm)
Sheet: 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.7 in (5 x 5 x 5 x 17 mm)
|Ink types||Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)|
|Page Yield||20 ml of ink yields 101 A1/D pages, taking into account maintenance routines|
|Ink drop||5.5 pl (C, M, Y); 12 pl (K)|
|Printheads||1 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)|
|Minimum line width||0.0008 in (0.02 mm)|
|Max optical density||8 L* min/2.10 D|
|Handling||Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter|
|Roll size||11 to 24 in (279 to 610 mm)|
|Sheet size||8.3 x 11 to 24 x 74.7 in (210 x 279 to 610 x 1897 mm)|
|Standard sheets||A, B, C, D|
|Grammage||60 to 280 g/m²|
|Thickness||Up to 11.8 mil|
|Applications||Line drawings; Presentations; Renderings|
|Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11|
|Print languages (standard)||JPEG, URF|
|Drivers||Raster driver for Windows and macOS|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)|
|Printer||39.9 x 17.3 x 11.2 in (1013 x 440 x 285 mm)|
|Shipping||45.5 x 22.6 x 15.9 in (1155 x 575 x 405 mm)|
|Printer||47.4 lb (21.5 kg)|
|Shipping||61.7 lb (28 kg)|
|What's in the box||HP DesignJet T250 24-in Printer, printhead, introductory ink cartridges,
spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, power cord
|HP Software and solutions||HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start,
HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant
|Remote print enabled||Yes|
|One-click multi-size printing||Yes|
|Recycled plastic in printer||30%|
|Operating temperature||41 to 104ºF (5 to 40ºC)|
|Operating humidity||20 to 80% RH|
|Operating altitude||Up to 9843 ft|
|Storage temperature||-13 to 131ºF (-25 to 55ºC)|
|Sound pressure||42 dB(A) (operating), <16 dB(A) (idle)|
|Sound power||>5.8 B(A) (operating), <3.4 B(A) (idle)|
|Consumption||<35 W (printing), <5.6 W (ready), <2.1 W (sleep), <0.2 W (standby)|
|Requirements||Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max|
|Safety||USA and Canada (CSA certified)|
|Electromagnetic||Compliant with Class B requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES)|
|Environmental||ENERGY STAR; WEEE; REACH; ErP; EPEAT Gold|
|Warranty||One-year limited hardware warranty|
- Mechanical printing time. Printed in Fast mode with Economode on, using HP Bright White Inkjet Paper (bond) and Original HP inks. Actual performance may vary based on a variety of conditions, including but not limited to network configuration.
- Calculation done taking into account two normal printhead cleanings and ink on an A1/D CAD drawing with black and color lines and a pixel coverage of 5.2%.
- ±0.1% of the specified vector length or ±0.2 mm (whichever greater) at 23ºC (73ºF), 50-60% relative humidity, on A0/E printing material in Best or Normal mode with HP Heavyweight Coated roll feed and Original HP inks.
- With HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks. BMG trademark license code FSC®-C115319, see http://www.fsc.org. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see http://www.fsc.org.
- Can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs. 4AA7-8189ENUC us-en August 2020 DOC-M