The TS-664 is a compact 6-bay NAS with superior performance. It supports up to 110 TB storage and 4 TB M.2 SSD caching* at an affordable price, fulfilling your multitasking challenges for file management, backup, collaboration, and video conversion.
Using six 3.5-inch 22 TB hard drives in RAID 5 and two 2 TB M.2 SSDs. Please note that hard drives and SSDs are sold separately.
2.5GbE is a must! The TS-664 is as fast as a single-port 10GbE NAS with up to 589 MB/s transfer speeds by setting port trunking with the two built-in 2.5GbE (2.5G/1G/100M) ports.
Quad-core for multitasking Perform additional tasks, stream more media, and have more services running with an Intel® quad-core processor optimized for multitasking.
Smooth video conversion The TS-664 has a built-in GPU for enhanced video conversion, allowing videos to be smoothly streamed from the NAS to mobile devices.
Upgrade to dual-port 10GbE Futureproof your network connection by installing a PCIe dual-port 10GbE network card that delivers up to 1,644 MB/s transfer speed.
- TS-664-8G (Intel® Celeron® N5095 4-core/4-thread processor, burst up to 2.9 GHz, 8 GB RAM)
2.5GbE NAS is a must in 2023 With increasing availability on switches, motherboards, and laptops, 2023 is the year of 2.5GbE. By setting port trunking with the two built-in 2.5GbE (2.5G/1G/100M) ports, the TS-664 delivers up to 589 MB/s transfer speeds for fast data access workflow.
TS-664 (1 x 2.5GbE)
- Read: 295 MB/s
- Write: 295 MB/s
TS-664 (2 x 2.5GbE)
- Read: 589 MB/s
- Write: 589 MB/s
- NAS: TS-664, Intel Celeron N5095 processor, 2900 MHz (4C4T), 8GB, 6 x Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB, RAID 5, QTS 5.0.0
- Client PC: Intel Xeon W1250 3.3GHz, DDR4 32GB, Windows Server 2019 Standard
- IOmeter: RAM*4, 30-sec ramp up time, 3-min seq. run time, 1 worker, 32-outstanding
New-generation quad-core processor for optimized performance
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® N5095 quad-core processor, burst up to 2.9 GHz
- Memory: Built-in 8 GB DDR4 memory
- GPU: Built-in Intel® UHD Graphics to speed up video processing and graphical computing
- Encryption Engine: Features Intel® AES-NI 256 hardware-accelerated encryption to boost system performance while securing sensitive data.
Upgrade to dual-port 10GbE with a PCIe network card With a superior hardware design, you can install a dual-port 10GbE network card QXG-10G2TB in the TS-664. Combining 10GbE networking, quad-core processor, and M.2 SSD caching, the TS-664 unleashes its full performance potential.
TS-664 (2 x 10GbE)
- Read: 1644 MB/s
- Write: 1516 MB/s
Expand storage capacity up to 18 hard drives TS-664 supports a storage capacity of up to 110 TB by installing six 3.5-inch 110 TB hard drives in RAID 5. By connecting a TL-D1600S QNAP storage expansion unit, you can add an additional eighteen hard drives to the TS-664 to achieve up to 300 TB storage space to meet growing storage requirements.
Accelerate AI–powered image recognition and caching with TPU and PCIe expansion TS-664 has two M.2 PCIe Gen 3 slots for installing NVMe SSD (including Apacer®, Micron®, Seagate®, WD®, and more) or Edge TPU.
How to Install M.2 SSDs are sold separately. As M.2 SSD operations can easily generate excessive heat, it is recommended to install a heatsink on M.2 SSDs.
- 2 x M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3 x1 slots
- Install M.2 NVMe SSDs for cache acceleration or efficient tiered storage
- If you have a huge number of small files requiring read/write operations, you can easily boost IOPS of TS-664 by configuring its two M.2 SSDs as a cache disk.
Accelerate AI–powered image recognition with TPU By leveraging an Edge TPU to QNAP AI Core (the AI-powered engine for image recognition), the TS-664 can perform high-speed face and object recognition. Edge TPU enables QuMagie to quickly process thousands of photos with high-speed AI Image recognition and classification, and QVR Face to analyze real-time video for instant facial recognition.
Abundant I/O capabilities with PCIe expansion QNAP offers a wide range of expansion cards to add versatile functions to your NAS. The TS-664 has one PCIe Gen 3 x2 slot that supports various expansion cards for expanding application potential.
- QM2 card QM2-2P10G1TB: Add a 10GbE port and two M.2 SSD slots at the same time.
- QM2 card QM2-2P-344A: Add two M.2 SSDs to create a storage pool with larger capacity caching with the built-in M.2 SSDs.
- Wi-Fi 6 adapter: Install a Wi-Fi 6 adapter to turn the TS-664 into a Wi-Fi NAS, allowing accessing NAS data via wireless network.
- One Touch Copy backup with USB 3.2 Gen 2: TS-664 provides two 10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports for faster file transfer to/from USB 3.2 Gen 2 devices. The One Touch Copy button also allows you to back up the contents of USB devices to the TS-664 with a single button press.
Smoother mobile experience with GPU Taking a lot of photos with your smartphone? Qfile mobile app will help you free up space by automatically backing up photos to the TS-664. With Intel® UHD Graphics, the TS-664 greatly speeds up converting videos to 1080p / 720p, allowing for smooth streaming to mobile devices over varying mobile network speeds.
Use your NAS like a PC QNAP’s exclusive Virtualization Station enables running multiple Windows®/Linux® virtual machines. By connecting a keyboard, mouse, and HDMI™ monitor, you can easily use the TS-664 as a PC.
QTS 5, Fast, smooth, and easy-to-use! The TS-664 comes with the QTS 5 operating system as standard, providing a next-generation usage experience with an updated system kernel, optimized user interface, and advanced security features.
- Brighter. Smoother. You’ll like it.
- When navigating QTS 5, you will notice a finer attention to detail for a superior browsing experience. Enjoy a smoother NAS experience, comfortable visual design, and find your favorite apps quicker.
- Get started with the notice board: When performing first-time installation, the notice board guides you through the setup process. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions for a quick and easy setup.
- Smooth and reactive user interface: Whether clicking buttons, switching between apps, expanding/collapsing windows – every action is much smoother. The search bar in the main menu also assists in quickly finding desired apps.
- Backup ･ Storage ･ Surveillance: QNAP is your best choice.
Simple Backup Superior hardware performance with an all-in-one Backup Solution to speed up backup/recovery tasks.
- Back up all your devices
- Remote Replication for NAS data
- PC and Mac backup
- Sync your computer files to NAS with Qsync. TS-664 also supports Time Machine for Mac computers.
License-free VM backup Back up multiple VMware® and Hyper-V™ VMs using Hyper Data Protector.
File server backup Supports multiple protocols such as Rsync, FTP, and CIFS for backing up different file servers.
SaaS Business Backup Solution Use Boxafe to easily back up Google™ Workspace and Microsoft 365® business account data.
Google Photos and WordPress backup The exclusive MARS service enables backing up Google Photos and WordPress databases and files to NAS.
Back up data from one NAS to another NAS Back up data on a local NAS to another remote NAS using Hybrid Backup Sync. You can also deduplicate your backup using QuDedup to save time and storage space.
Back up NAS data to the Cloud Hybrid Backup Sync supports mainstream public cloud services for backing up or syncing data from NAS to Cloud.
Cloud Storage Gateway VJBOD Cloud connects cloud object storage (Bucket) and backs up data from NAS to the cloud.
Back up NAS snapshots Use Snapshot Replica to back up NAS snapshots to another NAS and recover when needed.
Smart storage QNAP’s exclusive apps provide easy-to-use file storage and collaboration tools. Snapshots also help protect important data from Ransomware.
- Boost production efficiency
- Volume and LUN snapshots
- "Snapshots" record the complete status of your NAS system and data. Certain data and files can be reverted when needed.
Versioning Regularly create snapshots. The more snapshots you have, the lower the risk of data loss.
Smart snapshot space management QNAP supports smart snapshot space management to ensure there is enough storage space for new snapshots.
- Qsync: Sync files between NAS and multiple computers or mobile devices.
- Qsirch: Quickly find documents, media files, and emails using keywords, colors, or faces.
- Qfiling: Create filing rules and set schedules to automatically archive files into dedicated folders based on their category.
- QuMagie: TS-664 leverages powerful AI photo management and creates smart photo albums based on people, objects, locations, and events, making photos easy to find and share.
Smart surveillance TS-664 provides a professional surveillance NAS solution, compatible with 6,000+ IP cameras of 190+ brands and thousands of ONVIF network cameras.
Build surveillance with affordable deployment costs
- Live surveillance monitoring, remote management, and smart AI
- All-in-one surveillance
- Say goodbye to expensive and complicated PC NVR. QNAP’s integrated surveillance NAS solution offers a subscription licensing solution or perpetual licensing solution for flexible deployment based on your needs.
Connect to HDMI™ monitor TS-664 supports HDMI™ output for direct surveillance video playback, removing the need for a dedicated workstation.
Surveillance failover Install the high-availability QVR Guard app to automatically takeover recording tasks if a QVR Pro server fails.
Live surveillance video monitoring Monitor live feeds and receive alert event notifications from client applications on PCs or mobiles.
Large-scale central management Centrally control up to 256 Surveillance NAS (licenses sold separately) in different locations via QVR Center.
AI surveillance event search Instead of manually searching through a whole day of event videos, QVR Smart Search helps you efficiently search through hundreds of hours of video recordings from hundreds of cameras to find specific events.
MP4 surveillance videos With GPU-accelerated video conversion, surveillance videos can be converted to various file formats or resolutions for smooth playback on multiple devices.
All-in-one solution for hosting virtual machines and containers By running multiple virtual machines and containers on the TS-664, you can deploy multi-tenant environments and applications to increase management efficiency and save hardware costs. Coupled with the Network & Virtual Switch app that boosts interoperability between virtual machines, containers, QNAP NAS, and other physical devices on the network, you can flexibly allocate physical and virtual network resources to simplify network deployment.
- Virtualization Station Run multiple Windows®, Linux®, UNIX®, Android™, and QuTScloud virtual machines and access them via a web browser or Virtual Network Computing (VNC).
Container Station Experience Docker®, LXD, and Kata Containers lightweight virtualization technologies, download apps from the built-in Docker Hub Registry®, import/export containers, and create abundant microservices.
Enhanced cybersecurity and data protection TS-664 is loaded with comprehensive privilege settings and security measures. Besides, there are abundant apps that help ensure optimal NAS protection against threats like malware and hackers.
Account security Supports Azure Active Directory Domain Services (Azure AD DS), LDAP, and Windows ACL to help IT staff efficiently manage user accounts and access rights for multiple NAS systems. Use 2-Step Authentication for all user accounts to protect against brute force attacks.
Secure remote access myQNAPcloud Link allows convenient remote connection to NAS through the Internet. Or you can use QVPN to set up a VPN connection to the NAS with enhanced security.
NAS Firewall QuFirewall restricts and blocks suspicious packets sent by proxy servers and the onion routing (Tor) based on user rules. QuFirewall also dynamically updates its block list based on detected malicious packets.
Malware Protection Regularly scan your TS-664 using the latest malware definitions. If infected files are detected, they are immediately removed to ensure NAS data security.
A health check for your hard drives Hard drives are at the heart of your NAS, and ensuring their long-term health and reliability is crucial. QNAP provides various methods and tools to help you monitor hard drive health, ensuring that you can take proactive decisions to safeguard your data and files.
- S.M.A.R.T. and back block scanning
- DA Drive Analyzer The DA Drive Analyzer leverages ULINK cloud-based AI to predict the expected lifespan of drives, assisting you in planning future drive replacements to protect against NAS downtime and data loss.
Seagate® IronWolf™ Health Management S.M.A.R.T. and back block scanning DA Drive Analyzer Seagate® IronWolf™ Health Management
Extend hardware warranty up to 5 years The TS-664 is backed by a 3-year warranty at no additional cost. You can also purchase a warranty extension that extends your warranty coverage up to 5 years.