Expand your workstation and connect to virtually any laptop with the Universal USB-C® DV4K Docking Station with 100W Power. Designed to support and power a wide variety of USB-C laptops and operating systems, including Windows®, macOS®, Android™, Chrome OS™, and Ubuntu®, this patented dock packs all of the ports and power you need.
Enjoy sharp 4K video while supporting a connection up to two monitors with its two HDMI and two DisplayPort™ connections. Plus connect all your favorite accessories – like a mouse, keyboard, hard drive, and more – with a combination of USB-A (4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports) and USB-C (1x 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C), plus Ethernet and audio ports.
Designed for the modern workstation, the dock comes equipped with a VESA® bracket mounting provision, which allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings.
- Works With - Windows, Mac, Android, Chrome, Linux Ubuntu
- Ethernet - Yes
- Max Host Power - 100W
- Power Source - Wall
- HDMI - 2
- Display Port - 2
- Mini Display Port - 0
- VGA - 0
- DVI-D - 0
- DVI-I - 0
- Total USB A Ports - 4 (1 Fast Charging)
- USB-C / USB 3.2 G2 - 1
- Thunderbolt - 0
- Audio - 1
- Lock Slot Compatibility - Kensington® T-Bar™
- Color - Black
- Dimensions - 17.93cm x 8.26cm x 3.18cm (W x H x D)
- Weight - 345g
- Warranty - Limited 3-Year Warranty
- TAA Compliant - No
All About the Ports
With one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port and four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, it’s simple to connect the latest keyboards, exterior drives, and other peripherals to customize your workspace experience. The dock also includes a fast-charging port for charging your smartphone, tablet, or other devices.
Compact and sleek, this patented dock is a sure fit for shrinking desktops and tight spaces. The dock is also equipped with a VESA® bracket mounting provision, which allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings.
What’s in the Box
B. USB C/M to C/M Cable, Black; 1m, 5A, 10Gbps, E-marked, screw-in (part #ACC1133GLX)
C. Adapter, AC to DC, 19V, 7.89A, 150W(part #800-0496-001A)
D. AC Power Cord, C5 Connector, US plug 3P, 1.8M (part #511-0518-001A)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK182USZ.
Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
- MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
- Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
- Targus A/V Configuration Utility: restores audio configuration, icon, and first-level application window’s positions to external monitors when re-connecting to a previously used Targus docking station.