BE22000 Tri-Band Whole Home Mesh WiFi 7 System
- 12-Stream 22 Gbps Tri-Band WiFi – 11520 Mbps (6 GHz) + 8640 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1376 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- Unprecedented 10 Gbps Network – 1× 10 Gbps Ethernet/Fiber Combo WAN/LAN port + 1× 10 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 2× 2.5 Gbps ports ensure max flexibility and boosted throughput.
- Wireless and Wired Combined Backhaul – Connects a wireless and wired backhaul with each unit simultaneously to improve overall throughput and reduce latency.
- Multi-Link Operation (MLO) – Simultaneously send and receive data across different bands and channels to increase throughput, reduce latency, and improve reliability.
- 320 MHz Channels – Double the bandwidth and enables many more simultaneous transmissions at the fastest possible speeds.
- Works on the 6 GHz Band – Minimizes congestion with greenfield spectrum, delivering robust high-speed connections.
- TP-Link HomeShield – Provides comprehensive network protection, robust parental controls, and real-time IoT security.
- Universal Compatibility – Backward compatible with all WiFi generations and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
A True Whole Home Multi-Gigabit Mesh WiFi
BE22000 Whole Home Mesh WiFi 7 System
- Google home
Tri-Band WiFi 7
- Speeds up to 22 Gbps
- Seamless AI Roaming
- TP-Link HomeShield
- Multi-Link Operation
A True Whole Home Multi-Gigabit Mesh WiFi
Connect Over 200 Devices
Fiber and Ethernet 10G ConnectivityUp to 320 MHz Bandwidth
WiFi 7, WiFi Like Never Before
WiFi 7 has arrived with jam-dropping performance - offering accelerated throughput, lower latency, stronger anti-jamming, and higher efficiency. Join the league of pros and experience the sheer performance of the next generation WiFi.
Extremely High Throughput
4.2× Faster WiFi than WiFi 6E Mesh
4× Lower Latency for Smooth Video and Gaming
Higher Capacity Connects over 200 Devices
High-End, Powerful, Exquisite
Blazing-Fast WiFi for Top Performance
Experience a high-end Tri-Band Whole Home WiFi 7 Mesh system with blazing-fast WiFi speeds up to 22 Gbps. Now, every device in your home network will run at top performance. The exclusive 6 GHz band provides exceptional bandwidth and congestion-free channels exclusive to your devices.
6 GHz: 11520 Mbps
5 GHz: 8640 Mbps
2.4 GHz: 1376 Mbps
Whole Home Multi-Gigabit Connectivity
Deco BE85 Speed Heatmap
- 4,600 sq. ft. | 2 Floors | 5 Bedrooms
- Tested with 320MHz, 5GHz&6GHz supported, 4×4 MLO-compatible clients
10 Gbps Wired Backhaul
Every room where a Deco BE85 is located receives 8-9 Gbps of wireless speeds, gradually decreasing with distance. Most of the tested villa clocks in at 7-8 Gbps. Due to a large number of walls, the edge of the home receives around 5-6 Gbps.
Outstanding 10 Gbps Wired Performance
- Equipped with two 10 Gbps WAN/LAN ports — one RJ45 port and an RJ45/SFP+ combo port — Deco BE85 provides flexible support for both fiber and copper connections. The additional 2.5 Gbps ports and USB 3.0 port make it an ideal solution for future-proofing your home network.
- 2× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN Ports
- 10 Gbps WAN/LAN Ports
- 10 Gbps RJ45/SFP+ WAN/LAN Combo Port
- 1× USB 3.0 Port
Able to convert fiber data to Ethernet cable data with an SFP module
Down to the Last Detail
TP-Link’s in-house component research and thorough hardware selection ensure the quality and value of the entire Deco BE85 system. Everything comes together to form the perfect Mesh device.
Wi-Fi Coverage in All Directions
8× High-Gain Antennas
Incredible Processing Performance
Superior Range for Better Performance
12× High-Power FEMs
Optimal Thermal Performance Under Load
2× Internal Cooling Fans
The Ultimate Backhaul: Stronger and More Flexible
Through our self-developed technology, Deco BE85 can connect a wireless and wired backhaul with each unit simultaneously. What’s more, with the latest WiFi 7 MLO technology, the system’s wireless and wired combined backhaul aggregation flow rate is increased. This way, it greatly improves overall throughput and reduces latency, delivering broader coverage with more stable and reliable connections.
Wireless and Wired Combined Backhaul
Smart Security for Smart Living
HomeShield provides a series of built-in services that protect all your devices comprehensively with various features for when you’re at home or on the go. With HomeShield, safer internet experiences bring more happiness to your smart living.
Simply configure your gateway and achieve whole home network security. HomeShield examines your network by scanning and identifying potential risks, stopping them in their tracks before they harm your network.
Parental Controls protect your kids, while helping them maintain healthy digital habits. Parents can set app blocking, web filtering, YouTube restrictions, SafeSearch, and online time limits to keep kids safe while they’re having fun online.
Maintain Protection Away from Home
- KidShield App
Devices Security App
Devices remain secure everywhere with devices security app. And through KidShield, parents can monitor their kids’ locations and set geofencing. This way, kids stay digitally protected even on the go.
VPN Clients and Server Supported
Allow devices in your home network to access remote VPN servers without needing to install VPN software on every device. You can create different VPN connection types, including OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP/IPSec VPN. Besides, Deco can run both the VPN and ordinary internet connections at the same time, delivering security and flexibility.
Private IoT Network for More Security
Set up a separate WiFi for IoT devices and overlay HomeShield and advanced WPA3 encryption to better protect the security of your home network and IoT devices.
Seamless AI-Driven Mesh
Uninterrupted Streaming when Moving Between Rooms
Deco Mesh forms a unified network with a single network name. With built-in AI-Roaming technology, it creates the ideal WiFi solution with its advanced algorithms and self-learning. Walk through your home and enjoy seamless streaming at the fastest possible speeds.
- Seamless Roaming with One WiFi Name
- Sophisticated Algorithms
- Seamless AI-Driven Mesh
- Customized WiFi
More Compatibility, More Interoperability
With the Matter protocol, Deco works as a central controller to manage all your Matter-certified devices. Matter enables seamless communication among IoT devices across platforms, regardless of their manufacturer. Furthermore, it allows you to access the devices in your local area network (LAN) through the Deco app even when your home goes offline.
Simple. Easy. Yet Powerful.
Setup and manage your network anytime and anywhere on the friendly TP-Link Deco app. In just three easy steps your entire home can be blanketed in strong and reliable WiFi.
- CONNECT to a modem and power on both.
- DOWNLOAD and launch the Deco app.
- CONFIGURE by following the in-app instructions.
Manage your WiFi at home or away on the Deco app. See every connected device, prioritize your own, and set up a guest network.
Use an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled device to control Deco BE85 with just your voice.
All Decos Work Together
Deco BE85 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh WiFi coverage anytime by adding more Decos.