The SSD to trustGet industry-leading reliability with the 860 PRO. Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, it readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals.
Enhanced performanceSpeeds are more consistent and sustained, even with heavy workloads and multiple tasks. The 860 PRO performs at sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s with the best combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s.
Under heavy workloads, endurance is everything. Safely store and render 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW* than the previous 850 PRO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you industry-leading endurance backed by a 5-year or up to 4,800 TBW limited warranty.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 PRO more compatible with your computing system.
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 PRO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s, respectively
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667. Power Consumption (W)- Average- 2.2 W. Maximum- 4.5 W (Burst mode)
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)