When Scalability Meets Performance
The Synology SA3610 and SA3410 are designed for on-demand scalability and offer up to 1.7 PB of storage when fully expanded. They let enterprise data centers, studios, and growing businesses store large data volumes without sacrificing speed and performance.
- Fast and Reliable: Over 6,200/3,000 MB/s seq. read/write, built-in 10GbE, and hardware and software redundancy.
- Expand and Adjust: Add up to 84 extra drive bays, 40GbE or Fibre Channel, and SSD cache volumes whenever needed.
- Host Core Applications: Back up 1,000+ endpoints, manage 128 IP cameras, or provide mailboxes for up to 1,600 users.
Flexibly Expand Storage Capacity
Scale up your SA3610 and SA3410 flexibly to meet growing data demands whenever needed. Increase your storage capacity by adding up to seven 12-bay RX1222sas expansion units as your deployment grows.
- 12 bays
- 216 TB
- 96 bays
- 1.7 PB
Built-in dual 10GbE RJ-45 ports allow for high-speed network transmission right out of the box. Users can also boost network redundancy and bandwidth by adding optional 10/25/40GbE and Fibre Channel adapter cards into the two available PCIe 3.0 expansion slots.
Reliable and Dependable
Protect your data and leverage hardware and software safeguards to ensure data and service availability in the face of disasters or malicious attacks.
- Data Mirroring: Create a Synology High Availability (SHA) cluster on your servers to minimize data loss and enjoy minute-level failover with two SA3610 or SA3410 to act as active and passive servers.
- Dual Power Supply: Ensure redundancy in power supply.
- Remote Management: Manage your server remotely.
Versatile Data Storage
Consolidate business data, backup data, and more in a highly scalable server.
- File Server: Utilize SA3610 and SA3410’s storage capacity and flexible expansion capabilities to host large amounts of data on a central repository.
- Private Cloud: Empower employees across your organization to access, edit, and share corporate files securely and conveniently from desktop, mobile, or web browser platforms.
- Cross-Site File Sync: Sync files across business sites efficiently.
Flexible Off-Site Backup
Use Hyper Backup to back up shared folders, LUNs, system settings, and software packages from your Synology system to a secondary server, external device, or Synology C2 Storage. Set up backup schedules, multi-versioning, and flexible backup rotation, protect data with fine-grained permissions and encryption, and reduce backup sizes with built-in deduplication.
Enables configurable point-in-time snapshots of shared folders and LUNs with an RPO as low as 5 minutes and recovery within seconds.
Bare-Metal Backup for Synology Systems
Perform bare-metal backups and use multi-versioning and data deduplication to store backup copies of Synology systems while drastically reducing the amount of space needed to store mission-critical data.
Business Application Platform
Boost team efficiency by utilizing Synology productivity solutions to work and communicate across teams or test out new software in company-hosted containers or virtual machines.
- Synology Productivity Solutions: Create, edit, and share documents, slides, and spreadsheets with teams in real time. Send and receive emails on Synology’s private email server using powerful webmail tools. Stay connected with team members by using secure chats and group conversations.
- Test Out Applications: Safely test out new packages, software, and applications in an isolated environment.
Centralized Monitoring and Management
Monitor and manage your Synology fleet from a central interface, on-premises or in the cloud.
- Central Management System (CMS): Manage Synology servers from a central console.
- Active Insight: Monitor your global Synology fleet’s performance, backup status, login activity, and more with the power of the cloud.
Synology Has You Covered
The SA3610 and SA3410 are backed by Synology's 5-year limited warranty, including technical support and hardware replacement services to maximize your return on investment and ensure continued high-quality performance.
Performance Backed by Synology Drives
Engineered to handle high-intensity workloads, Synology hard drives consistently deliver top-grade performance.
- HDD: Enterprise Series 3.5" SAS, Enterprise Series 3.5" SATA
- SSD: Enterprise Series 2.5" SATA, Enterprise Series M.2 NVMe
Warranty: 5 Years